Sometimes the color just has to pour out of you. For me painting a somber image can alleviate a situation. The process puts my anguish into the open and out of the obscurity.
The techniques used are intense and powerful at the same time meticulous and systematic. A certain proficiency is used. My work merges sinister or nefarious ideas and lovable, lighthearted conviction.
- Eric 'mobe' Bass
Eric 'Mobe' Bass is a Nashville, Tennessee Based Artist. His artistic process began as a child rooting from real life experience and heart break. Now, his primary source of inspiration for his richly diverse subject matter comes from exploring nature, hiking and rock climbing. His art is characterized by its merging of sinister or nefarious ideas with lovable & lighthearted convictions with a playful use of light sources.
Mobe's works of art are displayed in several private residences throughout the World. As well as, several public murals and other works throughout the United States.
- Jul 10, 2019 Von Elrod’s Beer Hall & Kitchen
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- Dec 14, 2018 Asheville | Spagnola Collab
- Nov 4, 2018 LabCanna East
- Oct 16, 2018 Good Vibes | Nathan Brown Collab
- August 2018
- Jul 24, 2018 GoNoodle
- June 2018
- May 15, 2018 Shining Light
- April 2018
- March 2018
- Feb 18, 2018 Collaboratory | Chris Zidek collab
- Jan 10, 2018 Noble’s Beer Hall
- Dec 3, 2017 The Nations with Nashville Walls Project
- Oct 25, 2017 Mainland High School
- August 2017
- Jun 5, 2017 Magical Vapors
- May 1, 2017 GREKO
- Apr 13, 2016 Graffiti Time-Lapse | 2015
- May 25, 2015 Franklin Strength
Mural Design & Production
Portraits & Fine Art
Follow me on Instagram: